Monday, October 26, 2009

Colby's Mule Deer

I can't forget to post about Colby's deer. A couple weekends ago Colby had a deer tag in Utah near his friend Rusty's house. Unfortunately a few people at Rusty's house had the swine flu so I was unable to go. But my good friend Eliza was nice enough to let me stay with her in Provo for the weekend. We had a good time catching up and hanging out. Colby shot his deer on the opening day of the hunt. I wasn't there, and boys are not the best at taking pictures by themselves so we only got a few good pictures. Here is Colb with his deer.

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

WOw You did great son! Love Mom

Cate said...

Whoo Hoo Colby. You ROCK! Nice picture too, even though Sammie wasn't there to take it.

kelsey j said...

I'm sure Daniel will be jealous of this! YOU ARE HAVING A BABY? YAY! How are you feeling?

Background