Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ribbon Wreath

I have been wanting a wreath for a while, and wanted to make it myself. Colby and I thought about doing a fall leaf wreath with all the different colored leaves around here. But I wanted something that would last and the leaves would crumble soon, so I decided to make a ribbon wreath. My first plan was to have fall colors but it turned out more like Christmas colors. I am happy with how it turned out but my thumbs are very sore from pinning all the ribbons.

4 comments:

Shane and Kylie said...

What a CUTE idea!! I may have to try that one on my own if I can find time! Can't wait to see you soon!

Gena said...

What that's amazing, and it looks really hard! It's way cute though! Good thinking on getting it more like Christmas... since the town has already put the lights up, and it's not even Halloween yet!

Cate said...

What a creative girl you are Sammie. How beautiful your wreath is. Love it and you and Colby and the baby.

Tyson and Courtney said...

I love it! I can't wait for you to live by us someday so you can teach me all the cute crafty things you do!

Background