Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Picture

Here is our most recent picture of the baby. It is now 12 weeks and 6 days. I can't wait to stop calling it an "it" we want to know if it's a boy or girl!! Everything was good and the baby looks healthy.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats! Being a mom is the most amazing experiences in life, im excited for you!!

Amiee said...

Wow. I'm pretty lame because I saw your Cheese 1/2 Ink a Baby video when you posted it last week or whenever it was and I didn't even have a CLUE that you were making an announcement!!! haha. Congratulations!!!! You both will make amazing parents!!

Tyson and Courtney said...

Isn't it amazing seeing that little person growing inside you? It's such a miraculous experience! We're so excited for you guys!

Shelby Weight said...

How exciting!!! Being pregnant is the best! Especially when it starts kicking..and when you know what it is. Congrats!

Lookhart Photography said...

i didn't know!!! congrats!! that is so exciting!

Cate said...

I had to buy a book to see what the baby looked like inside when I was pregnant. That was in the "olden days." So wonderful to be able to see the REAL baby. Love you both. Congratulations.

Shane and Kylie said...

How fun!!! It is really neat to look back at ultrasounds like this and realize how much it really does look like your baby! Can't wait to see more...

Chris and Abby said...

Samantha and colby...Congrats!!!! I'm excited to hear you guys have a baby on the way. That's so exciting. :) I love how everyone has blogs now days...it's such a fun way to keep in touch!

Cate said...

I just can't stop looking at the baby's picture. I am so so so excited. Love Gramma Cate

Background