I saw this on your Facebook, but didn't know what the heck it meant! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! How far along are you? What a clever way to announce it to! That whole title really threw me off!
I found your blog through Alex's! How exciting for you guys!! Babies are such a blessing! How far along are you? We are expecting our first the beginning of February! Katie
ha ha I am retarted. The person who removed that last post was me. Uh I was under some other blog and I didn't want you to think some creepo was telling you that they loved you. Anyways I wanted to say that I do frikin love you, and I am so happy that the word is out now. I am so excited and you and colby are going to be the best parents. ok keep me posted and we will talk later CONGRATS
What a cute video. You always loved those twins. Maybe you will have some twins too. I am so excited for you and Colby. I am excited to be a grandmother too. Love Mom
10 comments:
Yea! The news is out and we can tell! WE are soooo excited for you two! CONGRADUATIONS!!!Love you!
Mom
I saw this on your Facebook, but didn't know what the heck it meant! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! How far along are you? What a clever way to announce it to! That whole title really threw me off!
I found your blog through Alex's! How exciting for you guys!! Babies are such a blessing! How far along are you? We are expecting our first the beginning of February!
Katie
ha ha I am retarted. The person who removed that last post was me. Uh I was under some other blog and I didn't want you to think some creepo was telling you that they loved you.
Anyways I wanted to say that I do frikin love you, and I am so happy that the word is out now. I am so excited and you and colby are going to be the best parents.
ok keep me posted and we will talk later
CONGRATS
Congrat Samantha and Colby! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see your pictures as you go!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you two and that the news is out! We better see some belly shots in the future ;-)
What a cute video. You always loved those twins. Maybe you will have some twins too. I am so excited for you and Colby. I am excited to be a grandmother too. Love Mom
oh my gosh this is the cutest way to announce it! CONGRATS!!! im so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment