Well what's been going on with us lately. We left for Arizona September 7th, and yes we are still here, well Colby is in New Mexico. On our way down I got to visit my brother in St. George and meet his adorable little puppy. We started in Seligman, Arizona. That was quite the adventure. We started by staying in this really nice hotel full of spiders and roaches. Yes, very gross, so Colby's dad saved us and brought the trailer up. After that things got much better. Colby shot his antelope on the second day of the hunt. We headed down to Gilbert after that so that they could get ready for his dad's elk hunt. In the meantime we celebrated Colby's mom's birthday and enjoyed the wonderful Arizona heat. Wednesday, last week Colby and his dad left for an elk hunt in New Mexico. I have been staying with my mom, visiting old friends, going to the lake, shopping, eating at all my favorite places they do not have in Idaho and celebrated my mom's birthday. I'm having such a good time and if I didn't miss Colby so much I would say, go hunting all the time. But I do miss him and I am ready for him to get his buns back to Gilbert. Here are a few pictures of the antelope and John's dog.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just love the antelope. And John's g-dog is getting so BIG. I love your music too. Love Mom
You are such a beautiful young woman! It was a tender time for me to be at Allie's wedding, to meet you, to see Colby and my fabulous grandchildren and greats!!! LOVED IT!
You two are the perfect couple. It's so great you love to do the same things. I wish you the very best in working toward your goals.
Love you tons!!!
Gm. Rena
St. George
Post a Comment