This last week Colby and I went to Arizona for his sister Allie's wedding. It was a much needed trip to Arizona. Colby took the DAT and we got to visit with some family. Here are some pictures of the wedding, we were slackers on taking pictures this trip because there were so many other people taking pictures. Now that the wedding and DAT are done, we have a lot of hunting to do. So we turn right back around and drive down to Arizona this next week.
This is a drawing of Allie and Max.
One of Colby's favorite parts of the trip was seeing Kylie and Shane's deer.

3 comments:
my husband is applying to dental school right now. how did colby do on the DAT?
Congratulations to Allie and Max! She is a beautiful bride. It was great to see you and Colby. Can't wait to see you again. I'm glad Colby got to see the deer too. Love Mom
AWW SAMANTHA!! THose pix are so cute that you took at the wedding, I totally wanna steal a copy of those, can i? Thanks for taking those, I love the one in the changing room with me on the couch and Max is doin something standing up. U guys are great!!
Post a Comment