July 23rd was graduation and I am so happy to be done with all those credits. A few days before graduation I double, triple and quadruple checked everything to make sure that I didn't somehow forget to take a final or something. And the day after graduation I felt like I didn't have time to enjoy family being here cause I needed to study or do homework. My mom, Colby's parents and Lacey came here for graduation. Since there is not much to do here we had to make do, so we went to the elk ranch many times, went fishing, went to the temple, saw a movie and just hung out, it was a fun weekend. Thanks so much to everyone who came and to everyone who support me through my many credits I love you all. Here are some pictures to commemorate the moment haha.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What fun pictures! We had such a good time! So proud of you two!! Can't wait to see you. Love, Mom
Sammy---I am soo dang proud of you. Good girl. I love you and look forward to the next time I get to see you guys.
Congratulations Samantha! We are all so proud of you. What an amazing accomplishment to graduate so young. All your hard work finally paid off! We're excited to see you guys!
So CUTE!! Congratulations Samantha! We are all jealous of your accomplishments! Can't wait to get your help hunting again;-)
Samantha, My beautiful daughter, I am so proud of you I could cry. You are the best daughter in the WHOLE WORLD! I love you so so so so much.
Love Mom Cate
I bet you don't wear mama jeans either.
Congradulations Samantha!! I bet it feels so nice to be done with school. You look beautiful as always! Hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment