This weekend we had a ward camp out. It was fun making smores' and tin foil dinners. This year we decided to change things up and make fajitas as our tin foil dinners. We put chicken, steak, peppers, and onions in the tin foil, and then brought some tortillas. We brought our projector and bishop brought a white sheet so we could all watch a movie. Colby and I slacked on getting our tent up so after the movie everyone went to bed and we put our tent up at about 11pm. Saturday we went the demolition derby. Neither one of us had ever been to one and let me say it was quite the experience haha. We were in redneck central, but it was so fun. I had never been somewhere that people were purposely trying to crash into each other. Some of the cars started on fire, there were flat tires, trunks were bashed in, it was crazy! Glenn Beck even made an appearance he handed out the trophy's and rode around in the sheriff's derby car.ONLY ONE FULL WEEK, THEN FINALS WEEK TILL GRADUATION!!!

1 comment:
I love that you went to a demolition derby! They are so fun, mostly because you get to see so many white trash people! I don't think I've ever seen so many mullets in my life as I did at the demolition derby in Logan, UT. I'm so excited for you, graduation is just around the corner!
Post a Comment