Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grand Canyon

This last week Colby and I drove down to Arizona for Zach and Kylie's deer hunt in the Kaibab. We had a lot of fun spending time with his family and hunting. Kylie shot her deer on the second day of the hunt and she and Colby had to drag it out all by themselves, while I carried the packs, coats and tripods. I looked homeless and they were exhausted. Then we went to the grand canyon for a day, down to Gilbert for another day and then some more hunting. It was a long but fun trip.
Kylie & her deer (She definitely worked for that deer)
Colby & Jaycie
Colby looking at a stream in the canyon.
Thanks to Mom and Dad for the fun trip!
Here is the whole group minus Allie, Max, Becca & the kids

5 comments:

Cate said...

Looks like you all had a great time. You are so beautiful my daughter. Can't wait to see you and Colby at Christmas. Love Mom

The Davis Family said...

That was a fun trip! Yes even I said it was fun! You are awesome! Thanks for coming to Az. Love ya! Mom

Unknown said...

SAmmy;
I miss you, seems like you are having a great time. We are so excited about the baby, and hopefully I will get to see you at Christmas when you come. I saw Kate last weekend for Kaylas baby shower, she looks awesome as always
Love Monya

michelle said...

It looks like your having sooo much fun!!! :)

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

I must have missed the post where you announced you guys were having a baby! Congrats! I'm way excited for you! Being a mother is the most amazing and fulfilling thing I have ever experienced. I LOVE being a mom! You two are going to have such good looking kids! Congrats!

Background