Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cutting Our Tree

The day after Thanksgiving we went up to the mountains to cut our Christmas tree down. It was freezing and there was tons of snow on the ground but I love cutting our own tree down each year. I guess this will not be a tradition we get to continue since we will be moving out of Idaho before Christmas next year. I love the smell of pine and having a real tree at Christmas.
The Finished Product.

2 comments:

Cate said...

Your tree is so BEAUTIFUL! I just love it. I love real trees too. I have to light a pine candle to smell the pine. Can't wiat to see you two.
Love Mom

Lesli said...

I love the tree! ha ha you guys are so cute! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! and everything is going well with the baby!
Hope to see you soon!

Background