Well things have been kinda crazy lately. Since we wrecked our Jeep, we have been looking around for a new one. Anyway we found a very nice looking Jeep at an auction. We flew down to Arizona so that we could drive it back up to Idaho. Long story short, we had some problems with this new Jeep and ended up spending more time in Arizona than we expected. We had packed for three days and didn't leave until a week and a few days later. Once we thought all the kinks were worked out we headed out for Idaho. 10 hours and 600 miles later, we had a minor set back. Colby's parents are so awesome and drove all the way to Salt Lake the next morning to bring us one of their trucks so we could make it to Idaho. The down side is now we are going to sell the Jeep.
Here is a Picture of the Jeep we had for about a week. It sure looks good!

But now we are driving this truck for a little bit until we can find something else.

5 comments:
Dang it! That jeep really does look good... but so does the truck so I guess it could be worse!
what a pain! Good luck Sambo. Bear and I miss you!
Well Ty is trying to wreck his car so he can get one of Dad's trucks! Sounds like a good idea to me. HA!
Zach
If his wife has anything to do with it, he will not be wrecking the jeep! I think my husband has an OCD for buying jeeps and motorcycles, so let us know if you need help looking for one!
Sorry about your jeep Colby. If I lost a my baby I would cry too. Dan and Kelsey
Post a Comment