Colby and I got a job at the BYU-Idaho Alumni Center. We call Alumni from all over and ask them to donate money to the school. It is not the most exciting job but definitely the easiest. When we are not on a call we just sit around and talk to each other. We must be good at asking for money because we have been the top two callers every night since we started two weeks ago.
Here is a picture of Colby working hard.
He sure loves how he looks in that headset, some times he thinks he is playing Halo.
3 comments:
Hey Sam!! :) I came across your blog from Nadia's. This is Sarah M...Nate's sister. Your blog is so darling! Message me your e-mail on facebook,or on here and I will add you to my blog!
--Sarah
Sam - how cute are you 2 working together! I remember getting those calls after graduation. :)
I love looking for furniture at Downeast Home & Clothing in Idaho Falls (across from the mall on 17th street next to Toys R Us) It really depends on the day though. They get stuff from Pottery Barn and such. They get shipments in every other Tuesday I think. So, if you don't find something, find out when their next shipment is coming in. I love the furniture we have gotten there. I talked to the manager over at your apartment, she said to call back in October, so we hope to get in. Could we come by and look at your apartment sometime?
Post a Comment