When the semester finally finished, Colby and I went to Arizona to visit family and friends. We had such a fun trip. We went to the lake, Water World, the movies, visited with people and of course the mountains so Colby could look for Deer and Elk.Here is a cool picture of an Arizona sunset when we were in the mountains.
We didn't take very many pictures but here is a look at the slide that me, Colby, my brother and even my mom went down. It is the one on the left. They say it is Arizona's tallest and fastest water slide. It was six stories high and straight down. When we were at the top we looked over the edge to see how tall the slide was and we couldn't even see the slide. In the first few seconds of falling your back came off the slide! Scary! Supposedly a 40 year old woman dies on it in 2001.
Besides getting tan, we had a blast tubing at the lake. The picture below is the fun three person tube we rode on. No, that is not me, Colby and Lacey in the picture. Those are some models from a picture I found on the internet, because like I said we were not thinking and did not take any pictures. It was a really smooth ride until we hit a wave and I face planted in the water!


No comments:
Post a Comment