So all this week Colby and I have been making deals with each other. Such as he goes to the gym "willingly" with me and I get up at 5am to go hunting with him. (I love to sleep in so sometimes I complain in the morning, but I still go)
It has been fun but exhausting at the same time. We have not been successful in our hunt YET. On our way home Saturday night we saw a few big bucks, but they were on private property, so we are trying to get permission to hunt on their land.
Here is a picture the trail camera got of a deer.

On Saturday we got some rain and got a really good picture of a rainbow.
This is Colby thinking about how he is going to pick his mega wedgie
This is what Colby looks like when he gets caught picking the wedgie.
We will be sure to keep you posted when Colby gets that big buck!
3 comments:
We're on pins and needles over here ;)
How did you do that little photo montage? Love it!
I took pictures of scrapbook pages I have made. I know they have some websites that do montage things like that. i just don't know which ones they are.
Post a Comment