Sunday, September 28, 2008
Another Busy Week
We have been busy this week with work, cleaning and hunting. We also bought a new couch! We absolutely love it, and we love it even more because we got such a great deal! We have been looking for a sofa and trying to be patient so that we could find a good deal. This couch is bigger than what we have been looking for but we couldn't pass it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I LOVE your new couch!! We would like to have a couch just liked that when we get settled. Glad you got such a great deal and hope you're enjoying it!
great couch!!! Hey, how do you get those scapbook pages on your blog?? I have the scapbook blog thing but can figure out how to copy them. Is that what you use??
I can't figure out*
ta_raml@hotmail.com
Love the couch! I want one just like it!
I love the couch and the pillows are super cute too!
Post a Comment