It has been forever since I last posted, but things are going well here. Colby and I went to Arizona for Christmas. We had such a good time with our families. We already miss Arizona and can't wait till July so we can move back! We went to look for apartments while we were down there and found a couple we really like. Thanks to all our family for making our trip so much fun and thanks to Grandma Mills for letting us stay with you on the drive home. Now we are back to the real world, Colby in school and me working. We recently went to the doctor and the baby is healthy and growing right on schedule! I feel like such a slacker I didn't take any pictures on our entire trip. I stole these from my mom but that's all the pictures for this post.



1 comment:
I can't wait for you to move back here either. Love Mom
Post a Comment