Sunday, February 7, 2010
Baby Bump
Here is the long awaited belly picture! Everyone has been asking for a picture with the baby bump. I do not like my picture taken, let alone when I feel HUGE so this a big deal for me haha! I am now 28 weeks and a few days. We went to the doctor on Friday and he is measuring perfect and everything looks good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
My beautiful baby with her baby. I love this photo. Love Mom
Wow Samantha, you still look so TiNY!!!
You are the perfect little preggers! Cutest little baby bump and you look amazing! You better get some super cute maternity pictures taken when you get a little bigger!
hey lover girl you look amazing you cant even see that bump!! when are you coming HOOOOMEE!?
ps jeremy made something for your baby haha its cute!!
You look fabulous! SO cute!
I love the belly bump! Other then that you look great! and I am not even just saying that. ha ha I really hope I can see you when we are in Rexburg! and I am glad to hear that the baby is doing good!
Love ya
SSSOOOO CUTE!!! You look so good and so small! I bet it is so fun to feel him kicking like crazy by now. We miss you guys.
ok! you are an adorable pregnant lady!!All you are is baby. Glad to hear everything is going well :)
i've never seen a tinier, cuter prego lady! you look gorgeous girl, seriously : )
You seriously look darling! Hopefully we'll get to see you in person this weekend?! Miss you guys!
Baby? YAy! (so exciting) You look so cute, definitely not huge :) CONGRATS! BY the way we found a job in Arizona and we're trying to figure out where to live. The job is in Mesa and we've heard Gilbert is probably the best place to live, but we wanted to ask you guys. We couldn't remember what city you're from. If you don't mind would you email us at kels3205@yahoo.com or you can just leave me a message on my blog. thanks a bunch!
you look GREAT!!!! you are on the 10 week stretch! the time goes by faster than you can even prepare for :] glad to hear everything is okay!
Cute pic, Sam! Not too much longer now....,
You can choose either/or... if you don't want the magazine subscription, you just write 'CANCEL' at the top of the rebate form, and they'll send you the money! Awesome huh!? We just got our first order delivered today! I'm so excited!
Post a Comment