Yay! That's so exciting for you guys. Colby will have a little buddy to do all his man things with now!
Awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!:)
I love ultrasound pictures! We are so excited for this little boy to arrive!
YAY for BOYS!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You guys should move down here, then our boys can be friends! :)
YAY!! Colby got his lil hunting buddy! This is so exciting! It makes me want to go buy something blue for you guys. Congrats!!
Congrats on the boy! A boy will be perfect for you guys...Colby can make him his hunting buddy!!
Sammy-Kayla and I are so sorry we missed your shower-I want to send your gift so can I get your address? I love the ultrasound pics, you are going to be a great mommy and Colby will get a hunting license for him as soon as he's born I'm sure
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! That's so exciting for you guys. Colby will have a little buddy to do all his man things with now!
Awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!:)
I love ultrasound pictures! We are so excited for this little boy to arrive!
YAY for BOYS!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You guys should move down here, then our boys can be friends! :)
YAY!! Colby got his lil hunting buddy! This is so exciting! It makes me want to go buy something blue for you guys. Congrats!!
Congrats on the boy! A boy will be perfect for you guys...Colby can make him his hunting buddy!!
Sammy-Kayla and I are so sorry we missed your shower-I want to send your gift so can I get your address? I love the ultrasound pics, you are going to be a great mommy and Colby will get a hunting license for him as soon as he's born I'm sure
Post a Comment