This past weekend I went to my friend Brooke's wedding. It was so fun to see old friends. She is so happy and married such a good guy! Congrats Brooke! Here are some pictures of the wedding fun.

While I was at the wedding Colby went to visit Rusty, a friend of his from his mission. Rusty loves to hunt like Colby so they went shed hunting and they both found a set of moose antlers. Colby was so excited. He also got to play with all of rusty's animals like a baby racoon, and horses.
I made a cute video of Colby's trip there with him playing with the horses and feeding the calf but I cannot figure out how to post it. I exported the video from I-Movie and it puts it in M4V format and blogger only takes AVI, MPEG, Quicktime and those other ones. So if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please tell me.

2 comments:
You are doing nothing wrong at all. You are doing everything right. Love Mom
Oh my goodness I haven't seen some of those girls in ages! How fun!
p.s. you look so pretty!
Post a Comment