Last Thursday, I had a school trip for my custom images class. We went to a ghost town in Bannack, Montana. It was quite a long day. We left at 8:30 am and didn't get back till 10pm. But it was a blast. I took over 600 pictures. It was ridiculous. Here are some of my favorites.
7 comments:
Cool! This is so fun! You've got some hidden talent there Sam.
Way cool pictures!! It makes me want to get into photography!
I took that class too- like the very first time they offered it. haha ok I am old. So fun though. your images look great!
You seriously have such an eye for things! Your images are amazing.
Ah! Love the ghost ones, ha ha the person in the grey hoodie looks way hot, oh wait thats me! just kidding! That day was so fun. I was about ready to pee my pants laughing. Luckily we found some bushes:) Love ya lots
Those pictures are SOOOOOO cool. I love the ghosts. That one does look hot. LOL Sammie, you are so creative. Keep up the great work.
Love Mom
Hi
Post a Comment