Saturday was free fish day. Since Colby does not have an idaho liscence this year we made the best of free fish day. We went out to our secret fishing spot that we caught a 22 in fish last year. We were not as lucky this year but we did get a good brown trout about 16 inches and a couple rainbows.
The Snake River out at Heise

Here is what the little rainbows looked like.

And the big fish of the day. He was chubby, but we set him free. It was sad cause he almost didn't make it probably because it took me forever to take my camera out. Poor guy!

This is just a cute barn and old truck out at Heise.

Here is my crazy fisherman. He is such a goof.

The two of us fishing, it is a little difficult to get a picture of the two of us when we have no one to take the picture.

A nice sunset, but nothing like Arizona sunsets!

On Friday we went to Idaho Falls and we took some pictures of the temple.

While we were there, we saw some baby geese.


Oh and I had to post this picture, especially for Colby's family, when we were crossing the street we felt that we needed to carry on the tradition of crosswalk flag waving!
4 comments:
Ha ha you guys are so weird. I love the pics, you are just miss photographer of the month.
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! That is hilarious! Carrying the flag across the crosswalk brings back so much memories!! Looks like you guys are still having fun enjoying the outdoors! Wish you both were here to go to the lake with us!
You are a great photographer Samantha. I especially liked the baby goose butts. Hahahahaaaaaaa. And I liked the photo of your fisherman too.
I'm laughing so hard right now at Colby and the flag carrying. I miss Idaho Falls! I can't wait till you two come home (or I go home to IF) so you can teach me some photog tips.
Post a Comment