Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just Another Weekend

This weekend we cleaned the house, and 
drove around looking for deer and elk, 
so Colby can pick up their antlers.
Then on Saturday night we watched Australia.  
It was a bit slow at first but ended up being a pretty good movie.
Here are some pictures of Colby looking for deer.  
It was a really nice weekend and a lot of the snow is FINALLY melting.  
Thank goodness, I can't wait to get back into some warmer temperatures.
He is Shed CRAZZY and I was just along for the ride.
Idaho is actually really pretty, 
once you get passed all the snow.
Oh and here is a moose we saw, 
practically in someone's backyard.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, those pics are really pretty! I can't believe there is just a Moose chillin' there.

Lesli said...

Look at you taking pretty pictures, you are going to be so ready for our custom images class. ha ha I am glad you enjoyed the weekend!

Cate said...

WOW, love that MOOSE. Idaho is beautiful.

Background