Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cake Decorating

In my Baking class we had a mini cake decorating section and I know it's nothing special but this is the very first cake I actually attempted to decorate. Hopefully next time I can do better, now that I know how to use all the stuff.
Just Some Funny Stories
So it's that time of year when the elk shed their antlers.  And I guess the elk statue that Colby's parents bought him in Mexico knows that too.  Because when I walked into the kitchen this morning I noticed that he started to shed. 
Okay another random funny story about Colby I thought I would share.  So his new favorite thing to do when we go grocery shopping is to add really random things to the cart when Im not looking.  It is actually really funny especially when I get to the cashier and I realize that there is a romance novel that I have to tell the cashier not to scan.  Here are a few things that Colby has thrown in the cart lately.
I would like to remind you that we don't even have kids 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

sammy that is so funny, I do that to eric when we go shopping sometimes, but it is usually condoms that I put in the cart and he gets so embarrassed...love ya

Jen said...

Hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Thats hilarious...I have so many funny ideas to give Colby to throw in the cart!

kelsey j said...

I made a cake in my class too this last week. So cute! Your cake looks so much more professional than mine! How are you doing?

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm way excited for the game! No we decided to go down on Saturday cause Josh has to study for tests!

michelle said...

Wow! The cake you made is beautiful! It looks like your having tons of fun in Idaho! :)

Cate said...

You guys are sooooo funny. You guys did that to me in Fry's but you put a bottle of wine in my cart. Sooooo sooo funny.

Cate said...

Sammie, BEAUTIFUL CAKE. Make me one.

Background