Tonight we went to the ward Halloween party. Colby and I dressed up as Cindy Lou Who and The Grinch. I have to let you know that dressing up to make a fool of himself is not something Colby enjoys doing. In order to get him to dress like this there was some begging and promises made to hunt like crazy when we get back from the Kiabab. But all his cooperation paid off because we won best dressed at the party. Here are some pictures of our costume.


Another Couple in our ward also dressed up as
Dr. Suess characters and their baby was such a cute cat in the hat.

Here is Ketchup and Mustard, and Aladin and Jasmine
And these were the hard core rockers
6 comments:
Hey who are those freaky looking hard core rockers? Pretty ugly, I'd say! I loved your guys's costumes! So creative! You looked like the real deal, way to go! :)
I loved your costume!! You two look great! Wish I could have seen it in person! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love you guys! Love Mom
your costumes were great! I am so not creative that way, you guys will have to keep those costumes around for Christmas! Happy Halloween!
Way cute! Samantha how did you get your hair like that? Did you do it yourself?
Your costumes are sweet! Tyson keeps saying that he can't believe you got Colb to dress up like that!He's impressed!
haha so cute sambo! I could barely get Aaron to dress up either
Post a Comment