Sunday, October 26, 2008
Getting into the Halloween Spirit
This year we decided that we are going to get a tree permit and cut down our own Christmas tree. So during our hike on Friday morning we were looking for a good tree that we could come back to get in December. We took pity on this tiny little tree laying on the ground. So I decided that it would be fun to take it home and have a Halloween tree. Of course Colby thought I was crazy as usual but he went with it. We bought some orange spray paint and painted our tree to match the holiday. And with the normal tradition of Halloween we bought a pumpkin, but we decided to throw out the carving tradition and bring in a painting one instead. Here are some pictures of our adorable little Halloween decorations.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE that you have a Halloween tree! So festive!
ou have always been so creative! I adore this! What a fun tradition for you two to start :]
I think that is so awesome that you have a Halloween Tree!! and you did such a good job on painting the pumpkin...mine would be chicken scratch. Way to go!
So cute Sam! Love it!
Post a Comment