Wednesday, April 18, 2012

30 Weeks 5 Days

The Belly Shot! Since I feel like a WHALE I do not take many pictures of myself while I am pregnant. But because we live away from home I will try to take a pictures more often until this little girl gets here but I am not making any promises :) 8 Weeks to from Saturday is the tentative C-Section date. Finally in the single digits of weeks left!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok you are anything but a whale lol maybe a gold fish. You really must carry that baby super far in cause you are TINY and super cute..love it!!!

The Peacocks said...

A whale...Seriously? NOT EVEN! You look ADORABLE! Seriously, I looked at this picture and was thinking that there's no way that you're that far along b/c your so skinny! You look great! I can't believe Archer is sooo big and handsome! His birthday cake is cute, did you make it? As for our plans for making it up to Washington....right now we are planning to move to Spokane in July so we'd love to have you guys come over to visit! My in-laws are in Vancouver right now actually! Steven graduates in July so after his graduation we're moving! :) Let's plan for some summer fun! Does Colby have any time off during the summer? And you guys will be having a new baby...maybe we'll have to come visit you guys!

LundHOMEpage said...

i kept scrolling because i was looking for a pic for 30 weeks...a whale i think not. you look great

Cate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mermaid.

Cate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Background