Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Phoenix Zoo

On my birthday we went to the zoo.
Considering Archer loves any animal I knew he would have fun.
Archer with some of his cousins.
It is so hard to get a good picture of four kids.
I thought this picture of Colter holding onto Archer was so cute.
This monkey would eat right out of our hands.
Our Zoo group

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sammy, how fun and what a great birthday I'm sure you had. We bought annual zoo tickets so we could take Recker a lot so let me know if you ever want to go, I miss your cute face-and Archers too xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I haven't checked your blog and is long and you have a big boy ! Archer is sooooo adorable and you look fantastic! Where are you guys? It seems you are doing well and are so happy :)

Background