Pictures from Archers 1st Party. Also the quilt that I made him for his b-day.
It is Dr. Seuss, this was so much fun to make and I am so happy with how it turned out.
This is the Back.
A close up of the signature piece that say's "For Archer, Love Mom."
The cake that I made. My first attempt at fondant.

This picture shows me how bad I need a tan.
I guess I lived in Idaho too long its time to get out in that Arizona sun! The flash could have had something to do with this haha

The cupcakes were supposed to be "green eggs and ham" haha

The cake and quilt together.

Archer opening presents. And playing with some of his new toys.

2 comments:
i'm beyond impressed with your quilt-making and cake decorating skills! want to come back to idaho and teach me? so glad archer had a good first birthday...aren't you glad you aren't doing a repeat of this time last year? i much prefer you alive!
Ditto with cara, I'm super jealous of your quilting skillzzz and I love the dr suess theme. I'd like to throw a baby shower with that theme
Post a Comment