Sunday, March 27, 2011

Disneyland and The Beach

This last weekend Colby's parents took us to California for Lacey's (Colby's Sister) cheer nationals. We had a blast. Friday we went to Disneyland. It was so fun to take Archer on all the rides, he was exhausted by the end of the day. Then we went to Newport Beach on Saturday, it was fun to watch Archer play in the sand. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.

3 comments:

Cate said...

Samantha, I seems like just yesterday when we took you and John to Disneyland and on the beach doing the "walk walk". Enjoy the time, they grow up way too fast. I know. Love Mom

Unknown said...

I can't wait to be able to take Jaden to Disneyland. We should all make it a trip when Jaden gets older!!

Court said...

Sam!! So great to hear from you!!
Email me, I would LOVE to catch up! courtneylonghurstATgmail

Background