Archer is 9 well 9 and 1/2 months but I thought I would post some pictures of him. He is so busy and loves to say "da da" He say's "ma ma" very very rarely. He has even said "Dad" a few times. He waves when we say "bye" and claps when we say "yay". He loves food and has now decided he is too big for baby food and wants what we are eating.
If you look VERY closely on this picture you might
get a glimpse of Archer's 2 front teeth.
His bottom teeth have not broken through yet.
He was sad I wouldn't let him hold the camera.

4 comments:
Sam! Archer is so cute and he's getting so big. What a little cutie. How's mommy life?! Hope you and Colby a doing great!
No Paparazzi Please!!! WOW, how funny. You mean he doesn't like being a STAR!!! Love the pictures.
His hair is so stinkin' cute!
He has gotten so big :( Can't wait to see that cute little man (and his mom and dad too). Love ya
Post a Comment