How are you guys? Archer is SO dang cute! His name just fits him. He looks so much like Colby. Samantha you look so good! You don't look like you were even prego ;) I'm jealous BTW...We're not living in Arizona. We found a job in Nevada, which we love because we are close to fam. I hope you're doing well. You all look great!
3 comments:
Sam! Archer is SO cute!!! Love the new pad, looks cozy.
Seriously what a cutie! And congrats on graduating! We will miss you guys!
How are you guys?
Archer is SO dang cute! His name just fits him. He looks so much like Colby.
Samantha you look so good! You don't look like you were even prego ;) I'm jealous
BTW...We're not living in Arizona. We found a job in Nevada, which we love because we are close to fam.
I hope you're doing well. You all look great!
Post a Comment