YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I'm SO glad its FINALLY time for u 3 to gets ur tiny bums back here!!! Its time to play play play!! We wanna do some fun things with u all, and I REALLY wanna hold that adorable little archer. LOVE U GUYS!! AL
HOW CUTE IT THAT??? Can you ship him to Gramma's house? I would LOVE to get a package like that. Love you all. Have a safe trip home. I can't wait. Congratulations Colby!!
3 comments:
You should probably put some bubble wrap or foam peanuts around that kid ;) We will miss you guys like crazy! Good luck!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I'm SO glad its FINALLY time for u 3 to gets ur tiny bums back here!!! Its time to play play play!! We wanna do some fun things with u all, and I REALLY wanna hold that adorable little archer. LOVE U GUYS!!
AL
HOW CUTE IT THAT??? Can you ship him to Gramma's house? I would LOVE to get a package like that. Love you all. Have a safe trip home. I can't wait. Congratulations Colby!!
Post a Comment