Sunday, May 16, 2010

Recent Pictures

These past few weeks have been so fun with Archer. He has grown so much and it seems like he changes so much everyday. We are adjusting to life with less sleep but he is actually doing really well sleeping about 4 or 5 hours at a time. These are just a few recent pictures of Archer.
Archer likes to play with his toys.
Colby thought it would be funny to make him look like a pioneer, poor kid.

7 comments:

Gena said...

He is such a cutie. I'm glad I got to see him for reals today! Don't you just love their wrinkly little foreheads? I love to kiss Jackson's wrinkles! :)

Tyson and Courtney said...

It looks like he's getting so big! I love that first picture of him, and I'm glad he's sleeping well. It makes all the difference! He's absolutely adorable.

kayla said...

awww i cant wait to meet him!!! when do i get to see you?!

Unknown said...

Sammy: he is so darling. I can't wait to gobble him up. Life is so hard with a newborn, but so worth it. You are a great mom I know you are.

Jordan said...

What a precious baby! Congratulations Samantha! I'm so happy for you! :]

Cate said...

Colby, that guy just cracks me up. I love the pioneer look.

LundHOMEpage said...

That pioneer pic is so funny. HOpe you are doing well. What a fun little boy you have! hopefully mine will be as cute...only 12 days to go, hopefully less.

Background