Friday, April 24, 2009

Quick Catch Up

Last week was our semester break.  We spent a week in Arizona, visiting our families and relaxing.  We met our new niece Jaycie, who by the way is adorable!  We were slackers and did not take any pictures the whole trip, so you will just have to use your imagination on how much fun it was and how nice the weather was.  School has started up again and Colby and I are SOOOO busy! I am taking 23 credits which is 11 classes and if it doesn't kill me I will graduate in July! Colby is taking his incredibly hard chemistry and biology classes and is studying for the DAT. Nothing else really new we already miss our families and the Arizona heat!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you will be done in July. Wow. Then, what is the plan?? Sorry we didn't get to chat more at Easter. It was so crowded and loud and well...Ryan is a toddler. LOL

Cate said...

You two are so hardworking. I am very proud of you. You both can do it! I miss you. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Sambo you can get peanut butter cup recipe from bakingbites.com it is my favorite website ever!!

Background